There are thousands of recipes for pork tenderloins out there, but I decided to give it a shot on our Traeger and used one of their recipes from their cookbook that came with the smoker. This is a very simple recipe that can easily be adapted to grilling on a gas/charcoal grill. You’ll just need to keep track of the internal temperature of the pork, and take it off the heat when it reaches 160 degrees (about 15-20 minutes).
- 2 pork tenderloins, trimmed of silver skin and fat
- 1/2 cup stone-ground Dijon mustard
- 4 tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp dried parsley
- 2 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Combine the mustard, honey, mayo parsley, paprika, cayenne, and garlic powder in a small bowl. Stir to mix.
- Place tenderloins in a 9×12 baking dish
- Pour/brush the honey-mustard mix over the tenderloins, covering all sides
- Start your smoker/grill and get it to 350 degrees
- Place tenderloins on the smoker/grill for 40 min for smoker, and 20 min for grill
- Discard honey-mustard mix
- Once at 160 degrees, slice into 1/2-1 inch slices and serve